Wednesday, 8 January 2014

Two thousand and fourteen







Dress- Asos
Hat- Asos
Bracelets- Pandora and Disco Beads
I promised myself i'd get on with this blog in 2014 but it's been hard. I've not been in London this 2014 and not due to start interning again until late January. I'm back in London on Friday and really plan to make the most of it.

It's been hard. I'm not exactly in love with London. Everyone pushes and shoves. The people I have managed to meet and become friends with are fantastic and i'm sure the woman who stood on my foot on a bus and didn't bother to apologize is lovely too once you get to know her but general public of London...eurgh!

I love this dress. It's from Asos and I wish I'd bought a size 10. I always fail to size down a Asos but you really should!! It's a bit of dupe this dress for a Lazy Oaf baseball top with eye prints. I only mention it because I wore it to the Lazy Oaf press office to pick up a sample. #badintern

No comments:

Post a Comment