![]() |
| Top- Charity Shop Skirt- Asos Snood- New Look Hat- Asos |
Anyway.. hi-ho-hi-ho, it's back to London I go. I am not joking at this next bit. I left London on Boxing Day, went 'up-North' to see my Mum and family and then came home to Cornwall where I've spent the last two weeks. This is the bit i'm not joking at. I rocked up in Cornwall with literally my handbag, my laptop and the clothes I stood in. Yet... I had enough clothes i'd left behind when I first hopped to it to London to wear and it wasn't even stuff I had to make to with. It was actually stuff I liked wearing and forgot about. I have too many clothes. But shall I de-clut myself of some of them?... never!!! Besides I still have Asos and Jack Wills vouchers to spend.
I have an interview for another internship on Friday... (mental high five to self)... I swear i'm morphing into Miranda.
Not exactly a ground breaking outfit. I love this top. Despite it adding about 10 extra pounds in its appearance to me I've always liked it. I wore this hat to dinner with my friends and they didn't ridicule me for it... it must be a winner.
Happy Friday People... :D










No comments:
Post a Comment