![]() |
| Sleek Luminous Press Powder- Superdrug -£6.99 |
I've wanted to try this press powder out for a while but still had some loose powder to use up. I generally prefer loose powder as appose to set but the 'luminous' factor of this one somewhat attracted me to it.
I don't need heavy foundation but given how long I have to wear make-up for (full day of interning followed by a part time job but I usually wipe and reapply) I like to use a setting powder.
This gives a really glowy look and just what I was looking for. I really like Sleek at the moment. I swear by their Rose and Gold blusher which is a really good dupe for Nars Orgasm. I know everyone is aware of that and have they're own opinions but for less than £5 you can't go wrong.
Have you tried any Sleek products?














No comments:
Post a Comment