Saturday, 26 October 2013

How to get sexy, skinny legs

The easiest way to get sexy, skinny legs? Intern! I am not kidding in just two weeks I have notices a massive difference in my pins.

It helps that my office is up a flight of stairs but the amount of running for the bus, trains and tubes (not advised) that I do its incredible!

So want to shred the pounds and have no time? I have compiled the extensive work out routine of an intern.

The daily exercise routine of an intern

7:30am
Walk to the train station, realise your train is leaving in 2 minutes and run to platform.

7:46am
Run to to the other end of the station to get the overground because your train was delayed

8:52am
Run from the station to office because the Overground sat outside a station for 20 minutes without a reason and you're now late.

10:30am
Several trips to the recycling bins in the court yard- several flights of stairs are involved.

12:30pm
Lunch Run

5:30pm
Run to tube station

6:45pm
Start evening job which funds your ability to intern

7:30pm
Unload boxes, lift boxes, stand on tills etc

11pm
Run for bus to enable an ETA of home sometime before 12:30 am

Please note... Please wait a week to see noticeable differences.  

Plus after two weeks of little sleep your immune system will be down and you'll get sick and not be able to eat... why do you think thr fashion world is so skinny? 


No comments:

Post a Comment